Thursday, February 15, 2024

Hello

˗ˏˋ Hello! ´ˎ˗

Just wanted to  start with a basic hello blog.

My name is Kitty. I like jfashion, and cute stuff. I'm learning to webdesign at the moment, with HTML and CSS. I made this as a blog as well since I just like blogging. I guess I'll blog about my learning journey to coding. I'm tired of social media sites sometimes, so traditional blogs and websites like Neocities are now my go to.

My Neocities is still a work in progress. But here you go!

 

Progress so far 

So with coding, I know one can learn best from W3Schools.

Today I learned about sadgrl.online as well. As you can see, I'm using their layout base for my site! I hope I can learn from looking at how the HTML and CSS work on the layout since it's basically what I wanted to design at first. But I do want to learn about how people really decorate their blogs like with floating images.

I also learned some basic things from this video!

I don't know how to embed videos onto Blogger. A lot of tutorials don't seem to be that straightforward. Either that or I'm rushing, but it's a link, so you get the gist.

Also, here's some cute Neocities sites I'm getting a lot of inspiration from.

Soft Teddy Paws plasticdino
Nyaa
Cloverbell
Adilene.net
Ginder
Moonview


Alright, that's all for now. I need to go to bed lol.

- Kitty 

No comments:

Post a Comment