Sunday, February 18, 2024

Outfit of the Day

 


Hello there!

Today I wore my outfit for the first time since I got it! I just went out to do some errands, and to go grocery shopping at Trader Joe's.

The blouse is from DearMyLove and the skirt is from Liz Lisa.

I have to sew back on one of the buttons for the skirt's straps. It snapped T__T I went through the rest of the day just tucking in my skirt's strap into my skirt. I don't think anyone noticed LOL

I went shopping today as well and got some cute flowers! I also bought these raspberry heart cookies from Trader Joe's. They're SO delicious. Trader Joe's sweets NEVER miss lol.

 

They're really good, so if you can, you should try em!

 Other than that, I bought some Dairy Queen. I got one of their sundaes, but I didn't get to finish it at all lol. Their peanut butter sauce actually tastes so good though.

That's all for now. Thanks for reading!

- Kitty


No comments:

Post a Comment