Monday, March 4, 2024

Trip to the Mall

 Hello again!

 So I went to the mall! I had no idea that one of the malls near me recently opened a Miniso, but also more anime merch shops. I'm typically not into buying merch in stores because more often than not, I find that they're sold for much higher than you can get them online.

 

Miniso is still pretty great though! (Though, I feel they have a similar issue where some stuff is pricier than I'd expect.)

 This was the front door display! You can always count on Miniso to have a lot of Sanrio stuff. I wonder if Sanrio stores will ever open in malls again? I remember as a kid I went to an official Sanrio Store. I don't think I ever went to a Sanrio Surprise store, but I know they exist.
 

Some hairclips they had. I would have grabbed some, but they were again, too pricey! I also have too many hair clips lmao. 
 
BT21 is kind of everywhere now lol
 


At this same mall, I found an anime store! I kind of forgot their store name though. I had no idea it was even an anime store based on the name. I just saw some of their merch and was intrigued!

Miku Hatsune! 

Some Rilakkuma figures!


Also, one of their most interesting parts, they had gacha and claw machines!
 
 
They had MOFUSAND in there!!!! I was not able to get anything. I'm not so great at claw machines. I know they're rigged, but I still want Mofusand!
 
 

That's all!

I don't get to go out that often, but it's fun discovering places like this. I just love taking pictures of all the cute things.

See next time,
Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment